November 14th, 2020
Edinburgh Indoor Golf is opening on Saturday 14th November 2020 at 7am.
In accordance with the most recent government’s advice and Midlothian being placed in Tier 3 restrictions, we have adopted the following guidelines.
- Hand sanitizers will be available on arrival and also placed in each bay. All touch points in the bays will be sanitised between sessions by a member of the team.
- Due to Scottish governments Test & Protect guidelines we require the following details from the main contact for the booking, this will be stored for up to 6 weeks after your booking.
- You will be required to wear a face mask when entering, exiting and moving around the building, this can be removed whilst in your bay with social distancing measures being adhered to.
- Please bring your own equipment, balls and tees will be provided, these will be sanitised between use.
- Bookings should be limited to a maximum of 4 people per bay from 2 separate households.
We cannot wait to welcome you to Edinburgh Indoor Golf and we would recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment.